Wednesday, November 21, 2007

on ice

i'm going to portland tonight.

wish i had something more interesting to say about that.

ok. my oldest brother is having thanksgiving dinner at his house and both my dad and my mom are going to be there. patrick is coming with me and other than having dinner with my dad and oldest brother (on seperate occaisions) when they were in seattle for business, this will be the first time patrick meets the family. my brothers are prone to rants if topics like immigration or the war are brought up (i never know when they will be conservative and when they will be liberal).

so all in all, the stage is set for some crazy shit to go down.

also, the alumni rugby game is going down at reed on sat. so that should be fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

i wanna play alumni game...

Meet the Parents...



screeeeeee

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

f the parents, f nearly everything. i'm so inexplicably annoyed right now it's retarded. gosh.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home