Monday, December 31, 2007

from here to eternity

it's new year's eve day and i'm one of the only chumps in the office. but god do i need to be here. i spent the last four months jilling off while my professor was in france, now i'm trying to get all the work done in these couple of weeks that i was supposed to get done the past quarter.

fortunately, it's not all that much work. i set very modest goals for myself.

but i'm still not done with it. and i've got to write some research update thing for the national park service since they were so fucking benevolent to let me do research there and dude in berlin i want to work with for my ph.d. wants a research proposal NOW.

and my advisor wants me to change everything about my masters question but it is too late and i don't even know how to begin to deal with that. so i'm just avoiding, as usual, and waiting for the shit to hit the fan, as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home