Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lights Out

It has been snowing since last night. The day before spring it has snowed about a foot. Maybe more. I don't know. I have been spending my time in Alaska watching everything. Hindered by my recouperation from surgery. It is almost time for me to stop teaching! SWEET! I don't know why I thought I liked working with adolescents. I think I just had a high tolerance for stupidity. I think I am nearing my fill. for now....ha! On to indiana to visit another one of the center folk. I will encourage him to Blog. I don't know though, I think the thing he likes to do most on the computer is play starcraft.

By the way, I hear we are all moving to Boston. I've always wanted to be an east coast arse.

this is a great site

1 Comments:

Blogger l said...

visiting "another of the center folk" in indiana. hmmm. i wonder who that might be. you know, it was bad enough when you chose jonny over the rest of us, but when you taunt us like this it just breaks our heart. BREAKS OUR COLLECTIVE, FUCKING HEART.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home