Thursday, September 21, 2006

left standing

so i just finished my college's TA training. not the UW training, but the college of ocean and fishery sciences training.

FUCK

someday, a future employer is going to read this blog, realize who i am based on the information i've provided and realize i'm a total fucktard and not hire me.

it was good. they gave us beer. i was the only one who got drunk (which is what the old TAs were figuring all of us would do) and started suggesting things like hanging on to a net while wearing scuba gear and measuring fish with some sort of really expenisive, big, heavy laser measuring-thing. i left after everyone else with a couple of beers and a bottle of wine back to my office. i would've taken more, but i'm small and can only carry so much. damn my dainty wrists.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Ok, the last two times I've been on this blog, you have posted while I've been on. WTF liz, stop following me.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home