Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just Fucking Stop Already

I haven't felt this alone in awhile. I know that I am a person that needs to be around people. I have always tried to surround myself with friends and/or family, or just people in general. I think that now is the time in my life where I learn to be alone. See, I have this way of looking at life where I find that life's experiences try to break my crutches so that I can learn to stand alone. e.g. I hurt my leg so that I learn that I am a very healthy person over all so I should be thankfull and use my physicality and appreciate it. I get scars on my legs when I get to egotistical about having "nice" legs, I go through tough times with my parents so that I can get along better with them. Always something to be learned through life's experiences. So, yes, right now I am living in a oasis in buttfuck america far from people I am familiar with and have things in common with and I am learning that I am alone and learning how to be alone. It is a tough lesson. And not a treasured one (yet)... A past co-worker read me my next year's horrorscope and he said that this time last year would be full of emotional strife. I think he meant this year too. But, I am learning and it is tough, but I refuse to get rid of my optimism. Sure, I may actually best be labeled as a cynical optimist, but optimism is there anyways. Cause, well, "I'm alive aren't I?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

somebody's been taking eloquence pills.

buttfuck america will make you a gladiator, january. and once you become a gladiator, you get to choose a cool themed outfit. and then you will have all the friends you need.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Semi-Employed Theorist said...

But the lows are so extreme
That the good seems fucking cheap
And it teases you for weeks in its absence
But you'll fight and you'll make it through
You'll fake it if you have to
And you'll show up for work with a smile
And you'll be better
You'll be smarter
More grown up and a better daughter or son
And a real good friend
And you'll be awake
You'll be alert
You'll be positive though it hurts

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home