Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hey look at him, hey look at me: I'm a fucking fraud leprechaun.

I feel like all I ever post any more is basically links and quotes, but fuck it. I don't remember where these snippets came from (I'm sure google could tell us), but they're just so great.

"If you're able to eat gracefully and say hello politely and make pleasant small talk, by all means do so. You're living the dream. Do you think we act like savages on purpose?"

and

"We have no idea what’s going on here and it’s kind of freaking us out, but we’d rather be scared than bored so bring it on. "

It's a wonderful time to be alive. I'm eating rainbows and howling at the moon. What are you doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

listening to mcclusky and bemoaning the fact that blogger will absolutely NOT let me log in enough to make a post. i can comment, though, apparently.

she will only bring you happiness.

i don't know why i feel the need to chug the whole bottle right before bed, swallowing back my body's innate rejection of so much stinging liquid. who am i kidding, 'before bed'? what am i, normal? reasonable?

i try not to dwell on my repulsion, but shit. why can't that be me? maybe i just need some more bracelets, soda, cigarettes, albums.

my hands itch and all i want is for this headache to fully blossom so i'll have reason to feel this shitty.

okay justin!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Jonny said...

While we're quoting people-

I feel like death.

Ha.

No really, I do, but I need any physical cause to fully blossom so I'll have a excuse for blah blah.

No. REALLY.


%
%
5
%
522
@322
232#@
3@#@#
emphasis.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home