Wednesday, June 04, 2008

good or evil

actually did some work today on my actual thesis--that was amazing. data analysis is so boring it makes me want to cry. there's a date on my calendar for defending to which i feel 100% committed. there's also a vague date for the move to berlin: january (at the latest, i'll probably leave right after i defend. which, according to my calendar is the first week in october). i'm starting to get nervous about the whole thing and my family is starting to ask uncomfortable questions. "are you moving there for good?" being near the top of the list.

but the good news is i'll have easy access to "fuck" wristbands. and the love parade: "The police of Berlin are usually quite tolerant when it comes to people enjoying themselves. There haven't been any major incidents in over twelve years of parade history: except for the high drug use and people passing out due to dehydration or hyperthermia, the number of injuries as well as the number of crimes is extraordinarily low" (wikipedia). sounds like they could use some major karma patrol efforts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

oh man, you're gonna be done, I don't think i'll ever be done, why am i doing this ah gahd

2:54 PM  
Blogger l said...

i'll only be done with my masters. i'll still have three or four years of suffering on my ph.d. (for a total suffering of 5-6 years).

so take heart.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home