Wednesday, September 10, 2008

strangelet-ed

having a hard time getting motivated to go weigh post-docs soil samples so we can do lab analyses together next week.

also having a hard time getting motivated to write thesis. can't even bring myself to open comments my adviser sent about my last draft of my thesis, as they are guaranteed to be bad. (in the email, he said he, "stopped at the results." you don't stop at the results if the intro and methods are good.)

i am also having a hard time getting out of bed and feel vaguely ill, but there isn't anything bad enough wrong with me to keep me in bed. i feel like i have a fever, but i don't have a fever. i'm also having problems in my, uh, "lower digestional tract."

combined with my general apathy, very bad times indeed.

i bet it has something to do with that damn LHC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

jissy chrissy ET connection up in here

I have about your exact symptoms, prolly to a lesser degree since I only have lab meeting to present tomorrow, not thesis to write.

Fight the good fight L

oh, i guess if jesse sez he feels the same it means its lhc not grad school.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home