Monday, May 29, 2006

a weight-lifting record.

this empty space in between engagements (unemployment) is fraught with the usual teases. i keep catching little glimpses of a better answer, not just another stupid job. selling books online, getting an inheritance, etc. it's like when i was in grade school and i would allow myself to imagine missing a day of school. for a few seconds, i would be entirely weightless, ecstatic that i didn't have to go to school. and then i would come crashing back, realising the inevitability of it all. these few days are those few seconds, with impending poverty acting as my mom. this is one long, anguishing sunday night, as monday morning creeps up. FUCK.


i spent the day in bed, basically. dresden dolls. quick trip to F-4-L for cereal and milk. shitty 2006 version of food-4-less chick was my cashier. my eyes are going out of focus. time to go back to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Employed Theorist said...

shitty 2006 version of food-4-less chick was my cashier.

Hahahaha....apparently everything's gone to the shitter since I left.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

oh GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home