Thursday, September 28, 2006

Spam Poetry

So Listen you pusillanimous knockkneed shrimp Im going to mash in time to get those talks on Edison all over again ore and not always ready to call us into trouble and so saying We always turn to those who love us I think in hours of I shudder Lizzie when I think of unfolding the sad story of my better cadet in the institute old Brown says that himself I find I hope he is worthy of you whoever it may be We Tyrians are not so devoid of sense Deceivd her friends her son and wretched me. So Listen you pusillanimous knockkneed shrimp Im going to mash

2 Comments:

Blogger l said...

i am a little drunk and can't figure out if this makes all the sense in the world or none at all

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

'We Tyrians are not so devoid of sense.'

that's right, dammit.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home