Sunday, November 26, 2006

Like the Last Time

Put it all off to the last minute. Doing things early leave you open to emptiness, the devil will have his fun.

Seriously. I think I have developed a sense to tell the exact latest second I can start some bit of work and still get it done. If I try to do it any earlier, I just end up screwing around online, blogging and such. Obviously this stratagy results in products that are the bare minimum to get by.

But I'm getting by. In grad school. So I guess I'm doin ok. Fuckit. We're fine. We're fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryland said...

The bare minimum tastes good.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

right on, right on. (that's what we say now.)

i stay in bed until i ABSOLUTELY HAVE to leave for school, and of course the work gets done mere hours before it's due. but it gets done, dangit. so we keep on rolling. gotta keep the heart rate up, i reckon.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home