Tuesday, March 06, 2007

keep burning the city

rode in a tight orbit around ladd's circle for fifteen minutes or so this afternoon, trying not to think. it's summery today and i skipped my first two classes of the day. i feel fucking NUMB. i need to make a list of things to do. and do them. something more than this day-to-day just-getting-by bulljazz. all of a sudden. the reason i didn't go to class today involved some dreams that were frighteningly close to reality; it seemed like a good idea to not move for a while. also: vault soda tastes like ASS.

I WANT TO FALL APART SO BEAUTIFULLY.

my alabama friends have left town, and i am heartbroken. but LV next week. a blast of desert heat to cauterize the wound.

in a burst of midnight productivity, last night i started to switch the brakes and handlebars from my bent bike to sammy's godlike steed. after a lot of frantic dismantling, i realized that my brakes wouldn't fit right on sammy's bike, and also i wasn't quite sure how to reassemble them anyway. so that didn't quite work out. but i felt like a black-handed king with all the mechanical pieces strewn about the back patio.

that was kinda boring. DON'T LOOK AT ME. i eat what i want.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Vault vs. Dew,

Dew > Vault, for sure, but I have something for vault, the assiness got a place in my heart or something. I think it was cuz I dropped by my brothers last summer, and he handed me a 2L of vault (it had recently come out, promo price like 4L for a dollar or something) and suggested we hang out and play video games or something.

Moral- promo pricing works.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Jonny said...

also, the numbness. It has to be growing up or something. Ya know, teen-agers are known for having extra fire in their beings. Once again, american beauty- coma from 22-42. I thought it was grad school for a while. Ya.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

no no no it doesn't have to be like this. it ISN'T like this. fuck the coma, jonny. watch magnolia instead. listen to tilly, eat cookies. saturday.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

I got sick on friday, and for whatever reason, this cold has made me feel very alive, emotional, non-numb. So, get sick?

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home