Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ain't no mountain high enough

so we just had a "networking" event in fisheries/oceanography/school of marine affairs, which roughly means that you get drunk with a bunch of your friends and don't talk to anyone you don't already know.

now i'm meeting my boyfriend at the sports center to go bouldering and i'm totally shitfaced. unfortunately, said boyfriend seems to be attached to the bouldering adventure. at this point, i am not. i am thinking the invite i got to a bbq sounds a-ok. more beer and all, continue down the path of least resistance and whatnot.

it's going to be funny if i actually try to climb like this. if they actually let me climb like this. i seriously cannot type one word without a major typo. okay, i just proved myself wrong, but i was trying really hard. i could end up hurting a lot tomorrow. in many different, and possibly confounding, ways.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ryland said...

Bizarre...that's exactly how my evening went.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Ryland said...

Also, that "ain't no mountain high enough" song is now stuck in my head. Thank you for that.

10:56 PM  
Blogger l said...

so they DID let me boulder and it worked out ok, meaning i don't hurt that bad.

the upshot:
i still don't have groceries
AND
ate neither dinner nor breakfast


pretension is in

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jonny said...

I'm pretty impressed with your dedication to proofreading. Most drunk thing's I've typed have been much worse. I knia liew rosk climging. it maakes fun.


Also, that big lebowski youtube you sent recently- Just watched that. HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home