Monday, April 30, 2007

since we last touched

found out the graduate program i was gunning for is a no-go, so this morning i withdrew from my current classes. fuck school, or something. i'm going to get a motherfucking JOB, start keeping normal hours, etc. come up with a plan, renew my life, blahblahblah. stop being so goddamn bored.

also: this fixed-gear scene says sex to me. i'd upload a picture but i don't have one right now plus i don't know how. maybe i'll e-mail one out. camo and orange. i can't sit still anymore; my legs start screaming at me to MOVEMOVEMOVE. hence fuck school. spin till you puke, right? right.

and she screamed yayayayaya yayaya

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Did you quit school during finals week? :awesome:

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

we're not at finals yet...more like midterms. which is pretty convenient in its own right.

and calvin got a job! starting next week, 40hrs, downtown, rock and roll. i'm gonna make me some money and shit. cock-ass.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home