Monday, June 11, 2007

better off

this cold is bogging me down. but not before i cleaned out the storage area in my office and parts of the lab. the amount of organization still needed until the lab is in any shape i can feel at home in is staggering, but it beats doing real work. now i'm crapped out and i feel like i have a fever.

sleep is the balm for my beaten soul.

i read the my evaluations today. i swear i have never given anyone a "poor" rating unless i felt like they were worse than absolutely useless. i did not count the number of "poor"s i was given and really don't care to. i also don't care i just ended that sentence with a preposition.

tomorrow will be a better day. tomorrow, i will be productive. i will have had a good night's sleep and will feel completely healthy and alert. ready to face the day and any challenges that may come my way. tomorrow, the weather will be nice and the birds will sing.

but not today. today is for sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

haha i'm at work sneaking around on the i-net. suckers.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

Liz, I rate you as "Excellent."

My lab's supposed to move this winter. Oboy.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

THE TITLE OF THIS POST SHOULD BE BEATEN OFF.

Ok, not really. If it were my post, then it should.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

and.....i concur.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home