Tuesday, July 31, 2007

all that ribs

Material (songs and books and such) designed for pre-schoolers may be more worthwhile than previously supposed. Ditto for 80's movies with Goldie Hawn.

I wish this blog were censored, so stuff looks like "son of a *****". Then I could write "don't **** *** in ***** ********* until **** teenage ******* *****" and y'all would wonder what I really tried to say.

There might be a monster under my bed.

We're all in this together; there's no need to worry about standing out.

Now Blogger saves your drafts automatically!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

I can send words, let me send an arm too.

The end, the beginning, douche hit.

Dan Bern.

*** ***** **** ****

My favorite part.

Don't you think this is worthwhile? Get something, someone, somewhere. I bet you notice me now. Think about it.

****************
Dirty words aren't that long. :rolleyes:

10:05 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

everything i do is carefully designed to impress this girl from eighth grade. it's so ridiculous it's become hilarious. i need to get married, ASAP.

fuck ***, lynn cheney.

smells like the nineties! i hate being awake this early.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home