Monday, May 29, 2006

Quoted

This is from some forum I visitied a few years ago. It's genius, -to me anyhow.


well, i have to admit i am addicted to a computer game. I am addicted to starcraft, as much as i dont want to keep playing i have to keep plapying. I have to get my record up so everyone can see it. I cant have a loss, whenever i lose i unplug my computer so that it will nto count as a loss. My name on starcraft is "ELITEDRAGON[DD]" but please dont harrass me. I need the game, I want to keep my same name, i love the game. My wife divorced me because of my addiction, and i have no regrets. If someone would like to help me, FUCK YOU. I dont know why i started to write this i love starcraft, i'll play the game til the day I die... MY LIFE FOR AUIR!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

"If someone would like to help me, FUCK YOU."

this is great.

unrelated: remember that snow patrol song, jonny? 'light up, light up, as if you had a choice...'? i just now heard a NEW song by them, and it was equally good. so maybe you should buy their cd or something.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Ryland said...

"found in some forum?" right jon... if some forum means scribbled in the margins of your thesis notes.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home