Monday, January 01, 2007

I don't owe anyone a fucking explanation

I managed to threaten to kill my best friend's girlfriend if she broke his heart and then accidently bloodied her tonight by somehow shattering glass. Damn. I am not amused with myself. I was voted the skechiest-cool guy in my department in an informal poll, but this is not sketchy-cool.

In the spirit of New Years, there is alot of things I should come clean about. But I won't. Refer to the Title.

Addendum: I was drunk when I wrote this, obviously, but it's pretty great when you have to write emails the next morning which say something to the effect: "...I'm sorry I bloodied up your girlfriend and then threatened to kill her..."

6 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Employed Theorist said...

Fuck you.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Jesse said...

we're in this together, sammy. lips locked, circle the wagons, etc.

i am okay with not operating smoothly.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Semi-Employed Theorist said...

because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Jonny said...

<3

9:59 PM  
Blogger l said...

awww, man, i thought you bloodied that girl up in honor of me.

5:33 PM  
Blogger l said...

also, i told you to pour the beer over your friend's head, not smash the bottle against his girlfriend's head.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home