Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Way

How did teaching go Liz?

I was sick last week, and didn't come to work too much. Now I'm back in action, and I want to go home. Like, slightly more than usual.

The weather has turned to spring, and its quite lovely, but I went strait from being sick to having wicked allergies. My throught is all swollen up. The health center chick said it was allergies. I have my doubts, but what can ya do. Benadryl makes me sleepy.

Oh ya, it was my birthday on Friday. I got some stuff. And I'm 25. Oh boy. Go east oh eight?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

what's with me not knowing when people's birthdays are anymore? christ. happy birthday.

it's raining and cold here. and i'm down to two packages of ramen. something must be done.

12:20 PM  
Blogger l said...

i concur. i have no idea when ANYone's birthday is these days. congratulations jonny, you made it through the first quarter century of your life.

the teaching was awesome. i couldn't get the projector to turn on but I (emphasis on i for how amazing i was) could see the powerpoint, and that was enough. i'm such a fucking rock star. no wait. instead of rock star that should read egomaniac. i really like talking in front of lots of people, so teaching is for me. and guess what? when you stand up in front of a bunch of grad students, they listen. so i can basically say whatever i want and to a certain extent, i did.

too bad i really didn't have much to say.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

Good news! Liz enjoyed the lecture. Hopefully they now all believe that fish aren't born, they're grown.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home