Sunday, September 16, 2007

some remember solo good job clown

this is what happens when i live on woodstock and try to ignore the seven-year itch. right? boy names swirl in my brain and all i can do to ignore them is pick a midwestern sound and claim it as my own lean my head on the monitor (NOW) and try to forget the glare of the screen focus on the buttons that represent my fractured desire pretend i am capable of reason urination dream of handholds in libraries and an end to this drought postpone the inevitable period because it represents an end to this long-awaited outpouring of carefully obscured allegiance You know what i let You know so hahahahaha i will bank on my own perceived control for as long as i can (which is realistically forever) and lord it over the sneaking suspicion that there is more to this than street numbers and vices galore whoops i'm sorry i used to be reserved and now i am faint with doubt and for that i apologize to You love means nothing (all)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

fuck me up for real and i will immortalize you in my cracked soul You know who You fucking are i will not swallow the cure

1:38 AM  
Blogger Jonny said...

God damn J, you've entered a prolific stage in your thecenterofwhat-ing. I guess its given me good procrastinating material. I have this paper I have to write now, but I don't want to. It's like, so, I had these prelim things, and they are pass/fail, you can stay, or we kick you out sort of deal. But so, I passed, but, not quite or something, cuz I still have to write a lit review for them... anyway, its good, in the sense that it will further me as a scientist, but, um, I don't wanna. Also, I found some guy's site where he sells bike frames, so, I might be doing the fixed gear thing for real soon. Maybe. Also, there's this undergrad in my lab who stays late too, and she's all like, "aaah, I'm gonna fail" and I'm all like, ya, damn, that must suck to feel that way, but really, I feel that way, so, huh? Also, much love to my homie.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home