Monday, June 09, 2008

Sister Mary


I wish I could give comfort to the weak, myself included.   I wish I could gain approval from everyone in the world and be perfect.  I wish that I didn't have a chip on my shoulder and wasn't a lost soul like everyone else in the world.  I wish I was more unique than every unique soul out there and that I could also be the same and know how everyone else felt.  I am a lost soul, I wish someone would find me and show me that I wasn't really lost. That I am right here.  I wish that when I looked back, I would recognize myself, own my actions.  I wish I wasn't so melodramatic, so emotional, so irrational.  I wish I could stay in touch, care enough to save the world and everyone in it and calm your mind, but I can't.  I wish I could, though.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home