Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rediscover Masturbation















I am looking for friends on myspace....trying to figure out whether or not someone named "lindsay" who likes a book i just read, but also likes watching tv to escape would be a good friend or not. Spending an hour + sifting and searching for my new laugh mate, but I went to bed instead....thinking that why can't things be more organic anymore? Whatever. Friends will come just as winter is coming and i have decided to put up plastic over our janky old windows that probably have a high lead content in them so that they won't leak in too much cold air and suck out our warmth that jonathan and I produce in the night. I am growing my hair (again) and this time it is actually working although I get annoyed with it at times. Jonathan is still growing his too and people say we look the same (??). The biggest thing to mention is that jonathan was an alien warrior lit with el wire and I was a mushroom....an amanita muscaria I actually had a great time making the costume and all that good shit....I even ran into mario and luigi how tried to EAT ME. whack kitties. I miss blueberries and beautiful scenes that I have never seen but are portrayed on postcards and yearly calendars. Why aren't I there? And why don't I like here as much as I think i will like there and later? whatever, it is all good and all is as it should be. those goddamn buddhists have it all right. Nothing matters because everything matters and all that existential bullshit that I never think about anymore now that I am not an undergrad student. I spend my days saving lives or putzing around the house watching sex and the city (i have watched two seasons already and I am just that much more sex savvy, ya savvy?). I take care and live loose and stretch before working out. I ate too much candy yesterday got high and crashed crashed crashed. My mom gave us new silverware for a thanksgiving present and the martha stewart in my LoVes it. now if only martha would be my aunt. she hasn't answered any of my queries on myspace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

i'll be your friend on myspace.

[myspace.com/genderhead]

stone temple pilots are sex.

11:20 AM  
Blogger l said...

you and jonny are both very pretty.

i recently (last night) became obsessed with the word "organic."

not like organically grown, but like organic natural, brown, earthy. i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about but you do.

i'll be your friend on myspace too. except i don't have a myspace page.

i'll get back to you.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Ryland said...

I'll be your friend on myspace too.

http://myspace.com/1377225

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home