Friday, December 01, 2006

Jackass

I don't know why, but recently, when I hear most people speak or read a quote of what someone said, I have this overwhelming urge to post it. Here's a good example of what I'm constantly fighting against posting:

Charles Parker, 38, happily operated his snowblower in Milwaukee.

“I just got this baby, and I’ve been waiting to break it in,” he said. “From the looks of things, it’ll get a lot of use.”

What a fucking jackass. Everything these people say sounds like it came from the fucking Onion. It's like in the Santa Land Diaries, how there was a big group of really retarded people that came through and then you (by you, I mean David Sedaris) couldn't tell where they ended and the normal people started.

last evening, after the department seminar, i was asked to be the chair of the beer and hard drug procurement committee.

i feel this is quite an honor.

1 Comments:

Blogger l said...

of course, it could just mean people in my department see me as being severely retarded.

godamn. commenting on my own post. who am i? fucking jesse?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home