Monday, February 05, 2007

i heard you smile.

don't get carried away and stop whispering. i'm shedding my adornments, living off my own virtues. is that being an adult? probably. good thing that second sentence isn't true. does anyone have a blind melon album? maybe that should be the soundtrack to these naked-in-a-field dreams. why do you keep quiet keep away keep coming BLAHBLAHBLAH bored headache

listen: what the fuck? why the shit is everything so goddamn motherfucking routine? if you were to lean into me, i'd lean back. scream at me and i'll go hoarse. carouse, you clowns; we are NOT minivans. remember the shit-ass, fuck-christ reason. tell me a secret and i'll hold it for you. WALK DIFFERENTLY. there is no cock-sucking, cunt-licking fear in this world powerful enough to slow us.

i want ___.

squirt some redi-whip in your mouth and call me late at night. i'll be playing solitaire on the floor, listening to don henley, screaming LOOK AT ME as quietly as i can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

zhahhh!!!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger l said...

the best browser in HISTORY??!! like, since forever?! that's aaammaaazzing!

i want i want i want i want i want i want i want

a name like "zhahhh"

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

Well, I want too. So there.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home