Wednesday, January 03, 2007

don't you fucking TOUCH my candy. it's MINE

holy motherfuck, you assholes have been busy!

i am back at school, bright-eyed and bushy-fucking-tailed at 8:30 this morning for the first day of my fucking linear-regression stats class.

wooohoooo, party time!

i've spent the rest of this day ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKING. all day long. i shit you not. and let me tell you one thing, motherfuckers, the day is fucking long when you wake up at 6:45. i kept expecting it to get dark. it took forever. i also kept waiting for the a-holes i share this hellpot with to leave for the day so i could come here and mentally jill off. also took fucking forever, as i am used to coming in at the dawn of noon or so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Ahahaha, Liz, YES. Getting in at Noon makes me feel like a chump, but whatever.
Also, how is this ACTUALLY WORKING thing? Should I try it?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Ryland said...

Thanks guys,

now I have two new expressions: hilljack and jill off.

which combine nicely into hilljill.

7:16 PM  
Blogger l said...

this actually working thing is bad business. bad business indeed. avoid at all costs.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home