Wednesday, January 03, 2007

why, it's a new day

Peace to all and to all a good night. I work and I play and then I work some more and read lovely lovely books. I spent all my christmas money on books I don't regret it. I have the urge to pontificate and list all the books I am in love with. i haven't bloodied anyone recently, but I have prevented numerous suicides and CHANGED LIVES dammit. I am invincible, a diamond in the rough. Fuck the rough, I am a shining jewel of sanity in this dark dark world and I blind those to reason. Fuck reason, I love love. Take a chance, change a mind, spin til you puke and bike til you die.

2 Comments:

Blogger l said...

what books, pray tell? i need books to love as people just aren't cutting it for me these days

8:04 AM  
Blogger January said...

eragon and the second book in the trilogy, a series of unfortunate events, the lord of the rings trilogy, bangkok 8, the dark tower series by stephan king among a few others.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home