Tuesday, October 09, 2007

pretty good looking (for a girl)

so the boyfriend's gone to a conference for a week and i'm off the running for a while (due to my jacked ankle) and i had the craziest thought. i can stay here at the office super-late. get tons of shit done. be really amazingly productive.

the fact that i'm sitting here typing this has brought me back to reality.

i could indeed, stay here until midnight.

but i would most likely get jackshit done.

today i started thinking about the holiday newsletter i will write later this year rather than doing some actual work. i'm thinking of some great shit and it's really cracking me up. something to think about when i'm walking.

yesterday, i was walking to german class and this woman looked at me and made a face. it wasn't a good face. it made me think that i maybe didn't look so good afterall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

obviously, she's not a golfer.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jonny said...

Dude, Liz, I'm basically in the same situation. January's working swing shift these days, so, she doesn't get home till 11:30 or so. So, I'm at work, and, like, I just hang out at work until like 10. Sometimes I do mildly more work than if I had left at 6, but I always FEEL like I did more. So, ya.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home